Best Quotes on Beauty & Age: Women Celebrities over 50

Best Women Celebrity Quotes over 50 on Age and Beauty
What celebrity women think about ageing and beauty.  

Sharon Stone Quote on Beauty and Age
"This idea that being youthful is the only thing that's beautiful 
or attractive simply isn't true."

Born 1958


Frances McDormand Quote on Ageing
"I think that ageism is a cultural illness."

Born 1957


Celine Dion Quote on Ageing
"There's no such thing as ageing, but maturing and knowledge. It's beautiful, I call that beauty." 
 
 Born 1968


Helen Mirren Quote on Youth, Staying Young Getting Older
"It's ridiculous to pretend that we can stay young forever."

Born 1945


Martha Stewart Quote on Old Age
"I rarely think about how old I am or how old anyone else is 
-age is just a number. What matters to me is how engaged, 
curious, and interesting a person is."

Born 1941


Brigitte Bardot Quote on Ageing
"I gave my beauty and my youth to men. I am going to give my wisdom and experience to animals." 

Born 1934


Cameron Diaz Quote on Staying Young
It's almost as if we have failed if we don't remain 25 for the rest of our lives. 
Oh, I'm sorry. I apologize I wasn't able to defy nature." 

Born 1972